Engage Your Business by keeping up with the latest Chamber news through our e-blasts, surveys, & newsletters. We provide opportunities & invitations encouraging members to engage in Chamber & events.Engage with your community
Connect your business by joining a committee – help the Chamber achieve its goals, get connected into what is happening, and build lifelong relationships.
Be assured the Chamber’s Governmental Affairs Committee is advocating for your business and a healthy business environment in Palm Springs at the state and federal levels.
Come travel with the Chamber to The Best of Ireland, Includes air from LAX!Click here for more information!
- Ribbon Cutting for Chill Bar ~ Palm Springs @3PM With Mayor Pro Tem Paul Lewin.
Details: April 23rd @3 PM
Venue: 217 E Arenas
- Eisenhower Medical Center Mixer!
Details: April 28th 5-6:30 PM
Venue: 415 S Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs
- Habitat for Humanity Ribbon Cutting @4 PM
Details: May 6, 2015 @ 4PM
Venue: 34470 Gateway Drive, Suite 110 Palm Desert
News & Blogs
- View the online 2015 Palm Springs City Guide!
Posted: Apr 8th
- Palm Springs was officially announced as Host Town for the 2015 Special Olympics!
Posted: Dec 10th
- Get around town, FREE & FAST, on the Palm Springs BUZZ starting December 19th!
Posted: Dec 10th
- Travel to Spectacular Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires, and Santiago!
Details: July 21-31 2015
Venue: Spectacular Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires, and Santiago!
- Annual Awards Application Form
Details: April 3rd 2015
Venue: Please return all applications to the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Travel to the best of Ireland!
Details: September 27th-October 8th
Venue: Northern Ireland